Adrienne’s Universe (Just a little bit about me)!


    Hey my name is Adrienne Moon and I am a music lover that is a native of California. I am currently in college “trying to” get my degree in journalism. I am completely enthusiastic and 100% invested in music. From a young age music has helped me; whether it’s listening to music or even just playing the piano. I have always felt like I have a deeper and even wholly personal connection to music. This may be due to the fact that I have ADHD and music’s ability to be a constant companion. It’s allowed me to express emotions that I did not know how to articulate. Whenever I was confused about my personal emotions I could always rely on music to provide a sense of comfort. Music was a good way to help me deal with and even escape my suicidal thoughts and my depression. Some artists that have helped me through my darkest point in life are Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Twenty-One Pilots, Bring Me the Horizon, Asking Alexandria, and Black Veiled Brides. Yes, I used to and still listen to “emo” music even though I never really dressed the part. Music was and still is a constant that I can depend on,  and it always had a way of healing my soul that always felt a little lost. 

My music taste is extensive and kind of weird because I do enjoy meme songs. My interests range from classical to pop to heavy metal; I believe that music should reflect one’s mood rather than what others expect you to listen to or what’s popular at the moment. This blog is my opportunity to express myself through music and allow whoever feels connected to my thoughts and ideas to also feel a sense of comfort. In a way, this is also a challenge for me and an opportunity to tackle my fears head on. I’ve always felt that written communication gave me the chance and the ability to get all my fast paced thoughts and feelings across, but it still makes me nervous to share my writing because I’ve always felt that my writing was bad. As terrifying as it is, this is a big leap personally to help me get rid of that lingering fear. So this is basically me pouring my heart and soul into every word and phrase I write because music is one of the greatest things in my life.

Comments

  1. Love this and can't wait to read more and see how this page continues to develop! Love your taste in music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!!! I appreciate you reading this.

      Delete
  2. Music is a powerful platform and tool. It often works in mysterious ways.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment